From midnight of November 8, 2016, Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 will cease to be legal tender. “These notes are just papers from tomorrow,” said our PM Modi.
Surprising and shocking the whole nation today, Prine Minister Narendra Modi announced the discontinuation of notes of Rs. 500 and Rs 1000 with effect fron midnight today. It won’t be incorrect to say that this announcement has is a surgical strike on black money, fake currency and corruption.
But don’t worry, here we bring some secret ways to use your old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes even after the ban.
1. Masala peanuts are best enjoyed in the paper cone than in a plastic plate. Why not use the old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes for the perfect cone to your favourite masala peanuts. It will add the extra flavour as well as the premiumness.
2. Using old notes of Rs 500 as toilet paper comes with a lot of benefits over normal toilet paper. Currency notes are more durable, can absorb more water and now even cost lesser than toilet paper.
3. Why not make a momento out of your old currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000.
4. Next time you go to any Indian wedding, don’t forget to carry your old Rs 500 notes ‘gaddi’ to throw in the air while dancing. Two major benefits: first you save on your money, second you become the new Rajnikanth in your group.
5. Live the dream of sleeping on the bed of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. Who doesn’t love to speak on millions of money and that’s the perfect time to use your discontinued rupee notes
6. Make them special and keep them as a remembrance of your loved ones.
7. In case none of the above works, try serving it to your animals. It might like the taste of it and save your money on their food for a couple of days.
8. Last but not least, as the winters clisibg by, use them to keep you warm. Will cost you competitively cheaper than wood.
Share with your friends and let them know how they can still use their old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. In case you know some more ways, comment below and let the world know.